So... I was tagged by
a time ago and I will attend to it. I'm really sorry about the late, but I'm was really busy. Err... I'm still busy studying for exams and all this college stuffs... But I deserve some life and fun even in middle of all chaos, right?
I'm signing to my death
Anyway... Let's go:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people!
7. Tell the person who tagged you if you did it.1- Have you ever cosplay? Or which character you want to cosplay?
No. I've never cosplayed in my life. That means... I guess I've cosplayed... May in my childhood I did some shameful things, but I don't remember, so it's almost like I've never done.
And if I want to do some cosplay? I don't know... If I would, I want to do something great and with details to look like the original character... But I don't think I have patience to do... I prefer to draw or even take pictures of cosplayers. I think taking shoots and choosing all scenes and poses to cosplayers do for me is funnier.2- What was the most recent anime you have watched/last manga you've read?
I don't watch too many animes... I prefer mangas. I'm following a lot of mangas, like Naruto, Kuroko no Basuke, One Piece, etc.3- Do you listen to music while you draw?
Of course I do. To draw without listening to musics is the end of the world.4- What is your inspiration?
I don't know. Sometimes it's music, sometimes it's someone's amazing art. Sometimes it could be even while I'm reading something. But I guess I get inspirate mostly with other artists. When I see an amazing art I think myself: "OMG! I want to draw something like this" or "This pose is amazing! I will do some same-level pose". I really like to see great artist arts.5- What manga/anime character do you look like?
Oh God... I don't know... I guess other people should answer this...
Anyway, some of my friends always tell me I look like any serious character that wear glasses.6- Define me with one word.
Your questions are really hard. But I think if I could define you with one word, I'd choose "Yuuko" from Tsubasa Chronicles. Why? Maybe because when I've met you first time you really looked like Yuuko and your some traces of your personality looks like her. And like others says, "The first impression stays".My questions
1. What's your favorite movie?
2. How do you get inspired?
3. What's your consumerist desire at the moment?
4. Do you prefer digital or traditional way of doing art?
5. Who's your top three dA artist?
Well I don't want to ask ten questions, and I think I'll stop with only five.
I don't have ten friends to ask... ;_____; Forever alone ;_____;~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~